28 April 2014

Outfit of the Day (Yesterday): All-American

The weather has been odd lately, not quite warm enough for skirts and dresses, but not so cold that you need a jacket. As a result, I've been doing a lot of jeans + a top with a sweater. Yesterday, I decided to wear my navy blue sweater over my outfit, and picked a shirt to coordinate. Of course, the sweater came off while I was actually at work, and it was pointed out to me that the resulting outfit was a very classic look. I'm wearing a pair of dark jeans from American Eagle, white t-shirt from Hollister, my knock-off chucks, and my owl necklace that I believe was from Forever 21.


My hair looks crazy in this photo because for the last hour of rehearsal I had to stand in for one of the actresses. And of course I was standing in for a part where I had to tie a bandanna around my forehead. Bandanna, bangs, and a short hair cut do no mix. The nice thing is, I did finally get around to trimming my bangs so they're not poking me in the eyeballs constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment