20 June 2014

First Summer Mani-Pedi!

I've been very busy lately, so unfortunately not much time for blogging. Figured I could throw up a quick post though about finally getting around to giving myself a manicure and pedicure. My toes were looking super shabby and now that I'm wearing sandals all the time, I decided it was time to do something about it.

On my fingers I'm wearing Fresh Paint in Honeydew. On my toes I'm wearing Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Blazed.
Also featured in this photo is one of the two new pairs of sandals that I got a couple weeks ago from Charlotte Russe. I'd been on the hunt for some sandals ever since my white gladiator sandals broke and I finally found some I really liked.

Fun white sandals to go with any outfit! Find them here.

My favorite color- how could I NOT get them? Find them here.
All their shoes were buy one get one for $10, so of course I got two pairs instead of just one. Anyways, I've been wearing one or the other almost every day. And now it's even better because my toes are cute to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment