27 August 2015

Outfit of the Day: Black and White

I got a lot of compliments on my outfit today and it was particularly fun, so I thought I'd share.

A little blurry, but I think it was because the mirror was dusty.
I'm wearing my new skeleton leggings (got them here), a shirt dress I've had for so long I no longer remember where I got it, and a bandanna that was a bargain buy from Walmart. I was also wearing my new black boots that you can't see, but which helped finish off the outfit with a tough edge.

Super comfy and it looked like I actually put some effort into getting dressed, which is always nice. Wearing a bandana like this is one of my new favorite things because it's just the bandanna with the help of two bobby pins and not only does it look cute and get all my hair up, but it also hides third or fourth day hair if I need it to. (Today was third day hair.)


No comments:

Post a Comment