09 November 2013

Outfit of the Day (Yesterday)

I had some fun getting dressed yesterday. I had two shows, one at 10am and one at 8pm. The rest of the day I was at the theatre doing prep work for Miracle on 34th Street, which starts rehearsal next week. So, I needed to wear something nice enough for the shows, but also something I could tape out the floor in. This is the look I settled on:

I am wearing:
My navy blue sweater, a white shirt, and tweed shorts, all from Forever 21
My scarf from H&M
Grey tights/leggings from Wet Seal
Blue socks from Goodwill (didn't really show up in the photo though)
My new black boots from Payless

I also had some fun with my make-up and hair yesterday. Before I went to bed, I sprayed some salt spray into my hair and did it in small twists. When i woke up, I just ran my fingers through all the twists to separate them. It gave me some really nice volume. Doing the salt spray on short hair looks different than when I did it with long hair, but I think I'd definitely do it again.

For my make-up, I did my go-to winged liner look, a gold eye with the black winged liner. The look uses three of my favorite products ever:
The Rocket Volum' Espress Mascara from Maybelline
Essentials Liquid Liner from e.l.f. in Black
Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal from Maybelline in Gold Rush


No comments:

Post a Comment