12 April 2014

A few of my favorite things

I took a trip to Target a couple weeks ago and was really excited by some of the things I got. Starting with these face wipes. They are my saving grace. This is the third or fourth pack of them I've bought. I use them at night when I'm too tired or lazy to wash my face properly. They're great though because they do a really great job of removing all the make-up and making my face feel clean. They're even just a tiny bit scrubby to help get rid of those pesky dead skin cells.

You best friend late at night.
I also stumbled on some candles that were on clearance and picked out this one. It's a lovely spring-summer scent. Mike and I love citrus flavored and scented things.

This smells absolutely delightful.
Finally, I found a shirt on clearance that I'm really excited about. I have a similar sheer blouse in teal that I love to wear. (Seriously though, I have to make sure I don't wear in more than once in a week.) When I saw this on in black I snatched it up. Not only is it a great way to make me look more professional, but it's also comfy and a great color given that I have to wear black so much.

Not quite the shirt I got, but pretty close.
I also got a few other things that made it into a box I just packaged up for my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment