29 June 2014

Product Review: Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream

One empty jar and one new jar still in it's box!
I've been meaning to post about this product for quite some time and am finally getting around to it now that I'm on my second jar. What product you ask? The Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream (wow! that's a mouthful). I use this every single night after I wash my face and I love it!

It took me a while to get around to using night creams, but after realizing I was putting on a daily moisturizer with SPF on my face before going to bed, I decided to re-think that decision. The first one I tried was Neutrogena's Light Night Cream. It was moisturizing and not too heavy, but didn't love it. I also tried out Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, which is technically for all skin types, but not specifically for night time. I found that it was just a bit too moisturizing for me to use all over my face every night. I have been using it in a pinch for the past week because I'd run out of my Neutrogena Naturals and couldn't get to the store, but I like using it best as an eye cream at night, not all over my face.

The Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream is the perfect balance of moisture for me. I have combination skin, so I'm constantly combating oiliness, but I also have to contend with dry skin in places. This night cream does an excellent job of making my face feel deeply moisturized but also feeling like it soaks in completely and doesn't leave an extra layer of greasiness on my face. Like all the Neutrogena Naturals line, there are no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, or phthalates. And it is, of course, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). So, if you have combination skin and have been searching for a night cream, I highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment