23 August 2011

Earthquake?

So apparently there was an earthquake down in Virginia today that was felt all over the eastern seaboard. Mike had felt some "vertigo" this morning, and forty minutes later he read that there had been an earthquake and realized that must have been what he felt. I didn't feel it at all. :(

Oh, and also, Secretariat (the horse) is AMAZING. I watched the movie about him last night and was just floored. I can't believe how powerful of a horse he was! Apparently daddy used to have a poster of Secretariat in his room when he was little. Makes me remember how much I used to love to read horse books. Watching the movie also made me a little sad that I never talked to Grandpa Tom about horse races before he died, because I know he used to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment