24 May 2012

Best haircut ever!

Super duper excited because yesterday I got my hair cut! After much debate on my part, these were the two pictures that I brought with me to give the hair stylist an idea of what I wanted my hair to look like.

 I took Jenn's advice and had Rebecca cut my hair and she did a simply amazing job. :) She knew exactly what I wanted and did a really great job of making it look good on me. And here's the cut!


This was after she styled it quickly with a curling iron to give it some texture. Normally, I'll scrunch it with mousse after I get out the shower and let it air dry. And here's a picture that shows the back sort of.

I'll post another picture after I wash it and everything, but I really really like it so far! I'm definitely going to redye it now too. Though it's funny, everyone has already been commenting on the color again now that it's shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment