30 August 2013

Product Love: L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow

This morning when I got up I decided to wear one of my favorite green shirts and pair it with a green, slightly smokey eye. In addition to one of my Clinique eye pallets, I also used the L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Golden Emerald as my main, darker green color. When applying it (with my e.l.f. crease brush) I ended up packing on more than I'd originally intended, so I blended it out lightly over my entire lid and up to the brow bone. It turned out to be a happy accident because, a) it looked gorgeous and b) it really does have incredible staying power! Despite all the steps I take, by the end of the day, I almost always have a bit of eye shadow collected in the crease of my lid. This L'Oreal shadow did a really great job at staying where I put it. I also LOVE how pigmented it is. Just a little bit results in a nice color pay off.

I also wanted to gush about a few things I got yesterday. Mike had to go to work really early and he dropped me off at a T station so I could wander around Boston a little while before I had to go to work. I ended up mostly around Newbury St., which was quiet delightful. First, I got breakfast at Pavement (LOVE them), then I swung by Lush to get a solid conditioner to go with the solid shampoo I've been using. The sales girl recommended the Jungle Conditioner, which I bought. I'll report back after I get to use it. I also swung by an American Eagle and picked out a pair of jeans. My only pair of blue jeans died a few months ago during Marvelous Wonderettes, and I haven't really had a chance to go out and buy any since then. I ended up buying their Straight Jean in the worn dark wash. I wore them today and am super happy with them. It is very nice to have a good pair of jeans again.



No comments:

Post a Comment