06 October 2013

Sephora Birthday Gift

I got a postcard in the mail yesterday reminding me to pick up my birthday gift from Sephora. I got super, duper excited because it's two awesome gifts from Benefit.

They're Real Mascara and Watt's Up Highlighter
Mascara and highlighter!?! I am so crazy excited. I really need to start thinking about what I'm going to buy so I can get the gift. :)

The mail also brought two items I'd order a week or two ago. An awesome faux leather wrap bracelet and a 10ft USB to mini-USB cord that's delightfully lime green. The USB cord is now hanging out by my desk so that I can have more leeway when I'm charging my phone in the living room. The watch I've been wearing to work ever since it came in. It may be my new favorite watch.

This watch, but in black.
That's all for now. I should eat. Mike just pulled cinnamon rolls out of the oven. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite mascara EVER!!!! EVER!!!!!! EVER. you are gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete