26 December 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Merry (Day After) Christmas everyone! Apologies for being so silent, but doing a show during Christmas makes everything just that much more hectic. However, I am overflowing with happiness at all the wonderful things I got for Christmas, so I figured it would be fun to show it all off and then report back later on how I actually like it after using it.

Vintage Rudolph
Like he did last year, Gerry, one of the guys in the show I'm working on, got all the crew gifts from Lush. It made my day. I LOVE Lush products and rarely buy them for myself. First of all, they were all wrapped in the cutest scarf. I mean, look at that scarf, is it not the cutest thing or what? And, of course, if was full of the best stuff. There were four soaps inside:Figs and Leaves, Karma, Bohemian, and Snow Globe. Snow Globe is one of my all-time favorites and Bohemian seems right up my alley. The first two I'm excited to use because they're not something I would have picked out for myself, but I think I might really enjoy them. There was also another Charity Pot, which is Lush's super awesome lotion. I started using it before Christmas and have been keeping it at work to moisturize my hands. The other two items were also limited edition/Christmas items so I don't have exact links. One was shower gel called Rose Jam and the other was a to-use-in-the-shower body butter shaped like a Santa head. Needless to say, those didn't go into my drawer of good things but got put right into the shower. All this delightful stuff in combination with the goodness I bought before Christmas means I'm going to smell very good for a very long time.

Three of my favorite Clinique colors.
Lilly sent me a bunch of really awesome things. In the beauty department, I got several Clinique products: an adorable eyeshadow trio, High Impact Mascara, Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, Different Lipstick in 76 Shy, Long Last Glosswear in 18 Mystic. The eye shadow trio is so cute in its little case. It's the three colors I wear a lot from the neutral pallet I have from Clinique. She also gave me a Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Vintage Rose. Both the lipstick are nice, just darker than neutral, colors. Very wearable. I'm excited to try them both out. And the Chubby Stick and High Impact Mascara are two of my all-time favorite Clinique products. She also gave me a sugar scrub she made. Delightful!
This too made it's way right into the shower.

Lilly also got me two adorable pairs of socks from Forever 21 and the most AMAZING black and white stripped cowl. I've been really wanting a cowl and this one will go with so many of my things (including my black and white striped hat). Aren't they so pretty? I can't wait to wear them.



Mum, Sir, and Thomas also got me some really awesome things. First, they got me an eos lip balm in Blueberry Acai (they're Lilly's favorite). The shape is so weird, but I've been using it and I really like it. They also got me (drum roll please) the e.l.f. Studio 96 Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette.
AHHHHHH!!!!!
Isn't it so amazing!!!! You have no idea how excited I am to get this. I've been coveting all the different e.l.f. palettes for ages, but couldn't ever really justify buying one. And now I have one! You can bet there will be a lot of me using this for quite some time.

Mike got me a Tardis shower curtain (AMAZING!), a camera so that I now have a Piggy Cam to watch the piggies from anywhere, and the game Kingdom Hearts. We set up/played with all of them yesterday. Grandma Nancy also got me a bunch of hideys for the piggies and a guinea pig calendar. And Mike's mom got me a gift card from Barnes and Noble. We got a card (and, you know) from Bamma and Mike's Dad. Needless to say, Christmas was very good to the Policares this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment