|Case closed with the Nook inside.|
The pattern I used was one I found through Ravelry, from someone's blog. I thought about tweaking the pattern a bit, but seeing as it's the first project I've completed in the round, I decided to make life easier and just follow the pattern. The end result is not without mistakes, but it looks good enough to me. At some point, I may make another and make some adjustments based on how this one turned out. The thing that bothers me the most is that the front flap doesn't seem wide enough. This may entirely be because of how I knit, but if I do it again, I'll make it a bit wider to compensate. It looks good when closed though, so it doesn't bother me too much.
Anyways, there it is. My new Nook and it's new cover. Now I have to go and do paperwork as I have rehearsal in a few hours. (I'm apparently ASMing an opera.)