26 March 2013

Lipstick Challenge Day 3

Today I wore Wet n Wild Coloricon pencil in 664C Fab Fushia with the Lancome Juicy Tubes in Sweetheart on top. I even remembered to take a picture at the beginning of the day. Sadly, I did not get a good photo though. Didn't realize how bad it was until I pulled it up on the computer. I did get a lot of compliments about how nice I looked today. I wore my grey semi-grecian dress with my blue boots. And of course my bright pink lips!



Also, random tidbit, I am apparently on-topic with lip scrub. Pixiwoo just posted about a lip scrub on their blog: Sara Happ Lip Scrub. Seems like an awesome product if you could afford it and/or didn't want to make your own. I'd like to point out that the ingredients are very close to what I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment