09 April 2013

Winged Eye Liner Look

I really liked my make-up yesterday, so I decided to take a couple pictures and detail what I wore. It was the first time I have successfully done a black winged liner look with my liquid liner.
Forgive my crazy hair.

As you can see, I didn't go crazy with foundation. I tend to keep it pretty light.
Face:

  • Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer
  • Pure Aloe Vera Gel (as a primer)
  • Wet n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Natural 821A
  • e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder in Honey (as a light contour)
  • e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon (under the blush and highlight)
  • Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Smoldering Plum
  • jane. Shimmering Blush in 01 Natural Blush (just the two lightest colors as a highlight)


Next time I'll be more bold and do a thicker wing.
Eyes:

  • e.l.f. Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn (all over as a base, especially on the lid)
  • Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Twilight Mauve and Brandied Plum (lighter color all over, darker color on the lid, focusing in the crease and outer corner)
  • e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner Black (on the upper lash line)
  • Mix of a random deep purple and black eye shadow as lower lash line eyeliner
  • Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black


Lips:

  • Clinique Chubby Stick in 04 Mega Melon

A lot of the things I used today are staples that I use everyday/frequently, but it turned out particularly well. I also took a picture for you of my tray. Everyday I grab the products I need, throw them on the tray, and take it into the bathroom with me. I don't have a mirror in the bedroom and often Mike is asleep, so it works better to apply in the bathroom. BUT there's no room in the bathroom to keep things, hence the tray.

And today was green/turquoise day. :)

Eyes closed
Eyes open



No comments:

Post a Comment