05 April 2013

Beauty Update

At some point, I'll get around to posting about my Easter egg adventure. This week was tech though so I've had hardly a minute to myself. Today is the first day we're only in in the evening, but I have to make dinner and go shopping before I head to work, so my free time is minimal. However, I wanted to repost a few really interesting blogs that popped up during the week.

First, two from Pixiwoo. One post is about a [British] drugstore knock-off of Clinique Chubby Sticks: No. 7 Lip Crayons. They also made a lip stain that sounds like the Cover Girl ones I've tried. I just investigated and it looks like Walgreens sells them too. Woot! I may have to try some of their stuff. The other blog from Pixiwoo I found intriguing was this one on a new Eyeko Mascara. Kandee did a give away with some of their stuff a while back, but I find this product intruiging because the same formula can purportedly give you three different results depending on which brush you use. Kind of a cool idea.

Second, I was excited by Kandee's endorsement of the "Yes to..." products. I've been using the Burt's Bees Citrus Scrub she mentioned at night and I LOVE it. I can't remember why, but I'd recently been looking at all the "Yes to" products. It's good to know that another person likes them. When I run out of my daily face wash, I may just try one of them. I think the Yes to Tomatoes is technically the one for my skin type.

Lastly, I have to share the Easter box I got from my family. It's only like the best Easter box ever. It had a navy blue button up sweater, blue t-shirt dress, co-ordinating peeps and peep plushy, Easter themed book, LOTS of chocolate, more candy, and some goodies from Lilly: the lotion that I shamelessly use on my hands, the 7 day scrub, my favorite mascara (high impact), Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink, and a Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. I'm definitely going to wear the lip products this weekend. They're both a light pink, frosty color, something I don't really have much of.

And like I said, my Easter egg adventure will be chronicled soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment