12 March 2014

Three Random Beauty Looks

This post has no particular direction, other than the fact it is very broadly about make-up. I found a draft hanging out and because it was from so long ago, I have no idea what I intended to say about these looks. The first two looks were in the post and then I added the third because I found the photos on the computer and, again, have no idea what I was going to say about them.

So, this first look seems to be from sometime before Seminar opened (second week in September) because my hair is still pretty long.

Rocking my straw fedora.
A lovely bronze eye.
This next set appears to be from during Marvelous Wonderettes (in July). I can tell because of the costumes in the background!

Not sure what I was trying to showcase in this photo. But this is the sweater I almost always wear backstage. I got it super on clearance at Old Navy for $3 the summer I went to Williamstown (2012).
And now I'm going to smile at you!
Another bronze eye, but much less warm.
And these photos say there are from mid-December. I have a strong suspicion that I used the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Tenacious Teal (which I reviewed here). It seemed a shame to let the photos of such a colorful look to got to waste, even if I don't remember anything about it.

Wearing my birthday sweater!
Close-up: eyes open
Close-up: eyes closed

And that's your random hump-day post!

No comments:

Post a Comment