10 March 2014

New Haircut

I gave you a sneak peek in my last post of my new haircut. Here's another, slightly better photo of my new 'do.


I went fairly short again and also went back to my preferred red. Rather than go to an expensive salon, I just went to good old Super Cuts. And I have to say, I like this cut just as much, if not more, as the one that cost twice as much. I asked for a chin length bob, with layers, fringe, and lots of texture. Here were the two images I brought with me to help explain what I wanted:
Found here

Found here

As always, I'm having to figure out what products to use and how to style my new cut. I have yet to discover the product that gives me exactly the right piece-y, touseled look, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing with all my different options. And I must say, I really do love having my hair nice and short. Everything is just that much easier. Even up-do's will be easier at this length than at the weird in-between length my hair had grown out to.

And, finally, I hit 4,000 pageviews today! I find that totally astounding. It's really crazy to me to think there are people out there who wouldn't know me from Adam walking down the street that are reading my blog. Here's to 4,000 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment